real estate investor

Ana White
Posted Apr 19 2024, 09:21

Investment Info:

Mobile home buy & hold investment.

Purchase price: $150,000
Cash invested: $150,000
Sale price: $400,000

this was my home for 15 years, was an old mobile home but I bought a new one July 2023 paid cash. 1460 sf. 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, beautiful granite kitchen, beautiful back lake view with a boat dock, adde a new front porch 10x12 and adding also a 22x18 back porch, private neighborhood, estimate of my home is around $400,000

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

its a lake house and a very friendly quite neighborhood.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

I got divorced last year and I kept the lake house, but I also bough 3 more properties and I'm already renting 2 and I live in one.

How did you finance this deal?

I paid cash for all of my 4 properties

How did you add value to the deal?

I got a new mobile home and im adding a front porch and back porch to the house, and also have a yet ski lift this need to be fix but I will do it and a boat dock, new appliance, new AC. New septic thank, and bought 2 new homes and a mobile home with an excellent condition and a very good area

What was the outcome?

excellent

Lessons learned? Challenges?

this job is not easy to manage but im a hard working woman and I can do this, was married for 29 years, have 6 kids, age 27 years old, 22, 15, 11, 9 and 8 years old, my work for 22 years was my home, my life was dedicated to my family, now im starting a new life with my kids and decided to invest in real estate, I don't know much about investing im new here, but im learning a lot here with BiggerPockets, thank you very much for what you do, my new challenge is to manage my midterm vacation ren

Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

yes, my realtor agent is Cely Gusman from Waco tx.

Loading replies...