Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
CJ Bennett
Votes |
Thoughts on how to make my next Real Estate deal

CJ Bennett
Posted Mar 25 2024, 18:32

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to Bigger Pockets but not so brand new to the real estate game. To give a brief background, I've flipped 2 properties and am now looking to venture into rentals. I know of FHA loans and that seemed enticing, but in my area (St. Petersburg FL) with the "low income" I'm making (around $4,200 per month) at my job, it's proving difficult to find a multi family property that I can afford with month to month tenants or with 1 vacant unit. I'm very very handy, jack of all trades if you will, so I can renovate properties without breaking the bank in labor costs. My question to everyone is this. With just under $100k in the bank to invest, how would you make your next move? Flip a few more properties? Dive into rentals to get more monthly income coming in? Wait for the intrest rates to drop a little? Move somewhere that isn't so expensive? I'm at the point where there are too many options for me and I can't decide which is the best course of action. I appreciate any thoughts and comments.

Loading replies...