Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Replied Apr 21 2024, 21:25

Aloha Marcos,  we use FollowUpBoss, however, it depends on how you want to structure the CRM.  Please DM me and I will help guide you on what works best.   Mahalo!  Joel

User Stats

Votes
David Ramirez
Pro Member
#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Apr 22 2024, 08:06

We currently use Podio, but we hired a developer to customize it further, tailoring it more closely to our systems and processes.

If you are just starting out, you could use the basic Podio template and continue customizing it over time.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
John O'Leary#2 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Lender
  • Winter Park, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Winter Park, FL
Replied Apr 22 2024, 08:28

Zoho is a good option if you have the time to customize it.

User Stats

Votes
Freddy Alban
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Apr 22 2024, 18:19

We initially started with Podio, but found ourselves constantly needing to hire a developer for new adjustments. Next, we tried RESimply, which was robust but not very user-friendly, especially in terms of automation. It simplifies the CRM into categories for buyers and sellers, though its app is somewhat lacking. Eventually, we switched to Follow Up Boss. Although it's expensive, it effectively keeps us top of mind with our sellers and buyers, providing features like email open rate tracking and call recording. My advice is to choose a CRM that does the job effectively until you're ready to upgrade. The key factor is the follow-up capabilities, so pick one that excels in that area.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 25 2024, 07:11
Quote from @Joel Bongco:

Aloha Marcos,  we use FollowUpBoss, however, it depends on how you want to structure the CRM.  Please DM me and I will help guide you on what works best.   Mahalo!  Joel

Hey Joel!

Thank you for your comment, I'll definitely check out FollowUpBoss! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 25 2024, 07:16
Quote from @Freddy Alban:

We initially started with Podio, but found ourselves constantly needing to hire a developer for new adjustments. Next, we tried RESimply, which was robust but not very user-friendly, especially in terms of automation. It simplifies the CRM into categories for buyers and sellers, though its app is somewhat lacking. Eventually, we switched to Follow Up Boss. Although it's expensive, it effectively keeps us top of mind with our sellers and buyers, providing features like email open rate tracking and call recording. My advice is to choose a CRM that does the job effectively until you're ready to upgrade. The key factor is the follow-up capabilities, so pick one that excels in that area.

Hey Freddy,

You're the second person to bring up FollowUpBoss, thank you so much for your comment! 

User Stats

Votes
Joel Bongco
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Replied Apr 25 2024, 10:13

@Marcos Altamirano Toriz -  in todays corporate IT world,   the game is leveraging "out of the box"  application functionality by "configuration" versus "customization".    The more you customize the software, the harder it is to maintain and you end up with vendor lock which in simple terms you are at the mercy of your developer(s) as they are creating custom code that is difficult to maintain without them.  It gets expensive fast.   As a result, FollowupBoss works great out of the box for most DIY'ers. As you know, the fortune is in the followup.  I can walk you through my configuration if you are interested.  Mahalo!  Joel