• Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
Has Anyone Used SEOMEETSREI

Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted Nov 23 2022, 03:17

Has anyone used the company SEOMEETSREI for backlink services? I found them on the Investor Carrot website as one of their preferred vendors. 

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Replied May 20 2023, 10:46

Hey Jordan Crain, thanks for the kind words but I'm not so sure I deserve them... Anyway, just wanted to give you an update. I bought the concierge service thru carrot last year. I figured I had butchered my site from an SEO perspective and wanted to start fresh, etc. After the rewrite it still wasn't pulling much traffic so I signed up for the primo backlink pkg with seomeetsrei. They looked at the site and suggested some changes to better optimize the keywords so I said go for it, do whatever you think it needs. I feel like they did a good job with that. The most expensive backlink pkg include four months of backlinks after the initial service if memory servers me correctly. After the four months I still wasn't pulling any leads so just continued on for another three moths with them building backlinks. Still nothing really to show for the money spent so I reached back out to seomeetsrei for guidance and they suggested signing up on more social platforms and another 10K or so in backlink work... That got me thinking I've dropped a decent amount of money thus far with not much to show for it as far as I can tell plus I don't really have an understanding of what exactly is being done. I guess a lot of that is my fault for not digging into it but I decided to pull the plug with them. Yesterday I signed up with seoforrei for the seo pkg. Yes I realize this is a do it yourself (with guidance) endeavor and I've been told it takes works to make it happen. This way I see it as that I'm in charge of my own seo destiny be it good or bad.. We shall see how it goes and if I made a wise decision or not. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Keith M Sant
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tacoma, WA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tacoma, WA
Replied May 20 2023, 15:38
Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

Hey Jordan Crain, thanks for the kind words but I'm not so sure I deserve them... Anyway, just wanted to give you an update. I bought the concierge service thru carrot last year. I figured I had butchered my site from an SEO perspective and wanted to start fresh, etc. After the rewrite it still wasn't pulling much traffic so I signed up for the primo backlink pkg with seomeetsrei. They looked at the site and suggested some changes to better optimize the keywords so I said go for it, do whatever you think it needs. I feel like they did a good job with that. The most expensive backlink pkg include four months of backlinks after the initial service if memory servers me correctly. After the four months I still wasn't pulling any leads so just continued on for another three moths with them building backlinks. Still nothing really to show for the money spent so I reached back out to seomeetsrei for guidance and they suggested signing up on more social platforms and another 10K or so in backlink work... That got me thinking I've dropped a decent amount of money thus far with not much to show for it as far as I can tell plus I don't really have an understanding of what exactly is being done. I guess a lot of that is my fault for not digging into it but I decided to pull the plug with them. Yesterday I signed up with seoforrei for the seo pkg. Yes I realize this is a do it yourself (with guidance) endeavor and I've been told it takes works to make it happen. This way I see it as that I'm in charge of my own seo destiny be it good or bad.. We shall see how it goes and if I made a wise decision or not. Thanks.

Hey Anthony! 

I wish it wasn't, but SEO is a long play. It takes time - especially with a new site to gain Google's trust and rise in the rankings. I typically tell clients don't expect to close a deal from SEO in the first six months. It looks like you just got your first couple of leads this month and I'm pumped things are starting to pick up and hope your efforts continue the momentum you've created. I do recommend creating social profiles to strengthen your brand online. If you google your company name, the goal is to take up the entire first page of Google and have your website be the first result. Creating and linking social profiles together will help with that a lot. Once that is fixed everything else falls into place. 

You have a super solid foundation on your site and I am pumped to hear you're starting to learn more about SEO. If you ever have any questions or get stuck along the way feel free to join our free Facebook group. We do live calls Wednesday at 6:00pm CT with Q &A. Best of luck man! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Dylan Murphy
  • Wholesaler
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Florida
Replied Oct 11 2023, 13:50

Hey @Anthony Stephenson, I figured I'd reach out and ask you how things are going with SEO Meets REI after the first few months. Are you still using their services? We've got a kick-off call with them tomorrow and possibly getting started with them.

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Replied Oct 11 2023, 14:16
Quote from @Keith M Sant:

Hey Anthony! 

I wish it wasn't, but SEO is a long play. It takes time - especially with a new site to gain Google's trust and rise in the rankings. I typically tell clients don't expect to close a deal from SEO in the first six months. It looks like you just got your first couple of leads this month and I'm pumped things are starting to pick up and hope your efforts continue the momentum you've created. I do recommend creating social profiles to strengthen your brand online. If you google your company name, the goal is to take up the entire first page of Google and have your website be the first result. Creating and linking social profiles together will help with that a lot. Once that is fixed everything else falls into place. 

You have a super solid foundation on your site and I am pumped to hear you're starting to learn more about SEO. If you ever have any questions or get stuck along the way feel free to join our free Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/group We do live calls Wednesday at 6:00pm CT with Q &A. Best of luck man! 

I pulled the plug on them.. My site wasn't ranking so I reached out to find out what needed to happen in order to change that.. The answer was spend a bunch more money with them for more backlinks. Communication was not good so the entire process so I said no.. I decided I needed to figure out how to do SEO so I signed up with SEOforREI. My site looks waaaay better and I'm getting leads. Will be closing on one the end of this month. Be advised it is a lot of work. They don't do it for you, but if you get stuck reach out and they will help. I bought the credibility course to get the site presentable as well asthe SEO course. I'm just now getting into the SEO section. Some guys will tell you SEOmeetsREI hung the moon, blah, blah, blah, but my experience was the opposite. Call the other guys before you spend your money.. That's my opinion for what it's worth. 

User Stats

Votes
Jerryll Noorden#2 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
Jerryll Noorden#2 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Oct 22 2023, 08:06
Quote from @Keith M Sant:

Hey Anthony! 

You have a super solid foundation on your site and I am pumped to hear you're starting to learn more about SEO. If you ever have any questions or get stuck along the way feel free to join our free Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/group We do live calls Wednesday at 6:00pm CT with Q &A. Best of luck man! 

I pulled the plug on them.. My site wasn't ranking so I reached out to find out what needed to happen in order to change that.. The answer was spend a bunch more money with them for more backlinks. Communication was not good so the entire process so I said no.. I decided I needed to figure out how to do SEO so I signed up with SEOforREI. My site looks waaaay better and I'm getting leads. Will be closing on one the end of this month. Be advised it is a lot of work. They don't do it for you, but if you get stuck reach out and they will help. I bought the credibility course to get the site presentable as well asthe SEO course. I'm just now getting into the SEO section. Some guys will tell you SEOmeetsREI hung the moon, blah, blah, blah, but my experience was the opposite. Call the other guys before you spend your money.. That's my opinion for what it's worth. 

A lot of things were done wrong on your site Anthony, but we took the time to fix and undo a lot of it. By no means is it fixed or done yet, but every little thing you improve/fix, is progress.

The solution to rankings and lead generation is NOT backlinks. I truly wish people would stop telling others it is all about backlinks. I have FAR fewer backlinks than most of the top dogs and I still beat them. This is the biggest load of crap so-called "SEO experts" will tell you. It is all and ONLY about providing value.

Google's algorithm is there to determine how much value your website provides to Google's traffic.
Now ask yourself, do you really think that when a motivated seller lands on your website, they are going to care about how many backlinks you have? How about how many blogs you have? Of course not.

They care about how real you are, how competent you are, how easy to navigate your website is. And most importantly, they need to get a feel for how doing business with you would be.
That is what we focus on, and that is why you now get leads. Once you get more leads your rankings will follow.

Everyone thinks that when you rank you will get leads. And that is why everyone obsesses over backlinks, when in reality is that you will rank only when you get leads. Getting leads is the best indicator to Google that your website was of value to Google's traffic. In other words, leads come first. Rankings will follow. So focus on conversions, never rankings. All backlinks is doing is trying to manipulate the rankings! Remember, it is "illegal" to Google to buy backlinks. NEVER EVER buy backlinks!

I don't need to wish you "good luck" because I /we are actively working together to get you where you need to be! So let's keep going! I will see you on our podcast!

User Stats

Votes
Ron B.
  • New to Real Estate
  • United States
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • United States
Replied Apr 11 2024, 16:20

Remember when you first started out

https://ibuyhousesconnecticut.com/

Its easier to replicate than create

We can never forget where we come from and the internet remembers everything

User Stats

Votes
Ron B.
  • New to Real Estate
  • United States
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • United States
Replied Apr 11 2024, 16:49

and ... Avi Ron says he has a new music album out and he would rather spend money on ad words then any of your bogus SEO JOINS REI .... what ever

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Apr 12 2024, 08:53

No. I am using Agents Gather to do all of my SEO. Agents Gather

Setup groups, blog, etc. Even has an MLS for listings!