Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes

Brad Smotherman's Apprenticeship Program

Alexandra Beard
Posted Jun 13 2022, 11:29

Just curious if anyone has taken BS's Apprenticeship Program and if you thought it was worth it?  I'm considering joining!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 16 2022, 10:26

They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 29 2022, 16:00
Quote from @Daniel Ragan:

They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.

Where do you find the same info for free? And does Pace charge for other things?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 18 2023, 11:32

Did you ever join the apprenticeship program?

User Stats

Votes
Paul Merriwether
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Apr 24 2023, 23:48

For free my butt!!! I paid $7,500!!!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 29 2023, 22:39
Quote from @Paul Merriwether:

For free my butt!!! I paid $7,500!!!

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 6 2023, 11:46

Pace program not free.  I made the call and got a lot of high pressure sales tactics. Didn't want me to think about it.  Got lots of high pressure sales BS and tried to push me to buy the program.  I was still reaching things and the sales person--Angela was extremely pushy. That was a serious red flag. 

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Johnson
  • Lender
  • Nashville TN
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Nashville TN
Replied Jul 23 2023, 20:16

Did you ever proceed with Brad Smotherman? Was inquiring about it last week actually... 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 27 2023, 18:43

Has anyone actually checked out Brad Smotherman or at least know someone who has signed on for the apprenticeship? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 20 2023, 07:19

My partner on a few deals is in the program, and I am super impressed. The training is WAY better than "subto" (I have a mastermind login). The support is amazing. 

I did join Gator back when it was $3k, mostly for the PML opportunities. 

I'm about to onboard with Brad Smotherman's Investor Creator. We'll see how it goes!

User Stats

Votes
Paul Merriwether
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Feb 10 2024, 10:29

Free my BUTT!!! I paid $7,500!!! You can get same info for old real programs which can be found on Amazon. What Pace does offer is COMMUNITY!!! That is where the money is at. Knowing others and working with others. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Feb 10 2024, 10:46
Quote from @Paul Merriwether:

Free my BUTT!!! I paid $7,500!!! You can get same info for old real programs which can be found on Amazon. What Pace does offer is COMMUNITY!!! That is where the money is at. Knowing others and working with others. 

Community? Yeah a community of uneducated investors who are constantly asking how to get a proof of funds letter, how to buy money with zero down... Yes there are 100k people in that community which like BP, you have to separate all the BS and stupidity. 

Reality is you can get more info from BP and more education for free or on youtube

If you want to join a community, join a small one where there are people doing different deals and have experience. Surrounding yourself with 100,000 people who have never done a deal nor have the money to do is a deal is not going to make you a better investor. 

"I invest in a community" - said no successful investor ever....

User Stats

Votes
Paul Merriwether
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Feb 10 2024, 18:14
Quote from @Charles Wright:

My partner on a few deals is in the program, and I am super impressed. The training is WAY better than "subto" (I have a mastermind login). The support is amazing. 

I'm about to onboard with Brad Smotherman's Investor Creator. We'll see how it goes!

Did you join? If so what is your story?

User Stats

Votes
Andy Pell
Pro Member
  • Andover, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Andover, MA
Replied Feb 17 2024, 20:18

I did not join but sounds like Brad is teaching what is similar to what Ron Legrand does which is buying sub to or owner finace and then putting lease purchase buyers in place. Any one know if that's correct? And what else he teaches?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 3 2024, 08:45

Brad teaches everything about REI, great community and down to earth, no sales push. Nothing is free and if you can force yourself to educate yourself for free that's good, but what is it worth to have mentors that will actually answer your questions and steer you in the right way, also experienced investors that you can bring your situations to and get help. If you're ready to grow...let's go! bit.ly/3P71XKu

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 15 2024, 14:49
Quote from @Charles Wright:

How is it going now? I have a zoom meeting schedule next week. 

User Stats

Votes
Raul Salmeron
  • New to Real Estate
  • Kenosha, WI
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Kenosha, WI
Replied Apr 17 2024, 06:42

@Charles Wright @Jose Diego Caceres are you in the apprenticeship now? How is it going?