Skip to content
Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes

Bay Area New Investors Seeking Mentorship & Collaboration (Coffee's on Us!)

Samruddhi Mistry
Posted Mar 28 2024, 12:26

Hey BiggerPockets Community!

We're Ruth & Sam - aspiring real estate investors in the Bay Area, eager to learn from experienced individuals like yourselves. We're particularly interested in residential & multi-family BRRRR, short & long-term rentals within real estate investing.

We're actively seeking opportunities to connect with mentors who can share their knowledge and insights. Are you a seasoned investor in the Bay Area open to networking and potentially helping guide us on our journey? We'd be incredibly grateful for the chance to pick your brain and learn from your experience.

Here's how we can provide value:

• We're dedicated and eager to learn.
  • We're happy to assist with research, analysis, or any tasks that might benefit you.
  • We bring a fresh perspective and a willingness to hustle!

Interested in connecting?

We'd love to grab coffee or lunch and hear your story. Let us know if you're open to connecting, and if you have any recommendations for meetups or networking events in the Bay Area for new investors, please share them as well!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

User Stats

Votes
Amit Garg
  • Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Apr 3 2024, 11:49

Hi Sam...I am neither in the Bay area nor invest there but if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer over a phone/Zoom call.

User Stats

Votes
Samruddhi Mistry
Replied Apr 5 2024, 17:00

Thank you for reaching out Amit, I'm new to real estate investing and want to learn as much as possible. If you like we can chat further on DM.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes