Skip to content
Creative Real Estate Financing

User Stats

Votes
Jose Morales
Votes |
What are lenders you know of that do cash-out refinances on 100k rental properties?

Jose Morales
Posted Apr 22 2024, 22:43

Hey y’all. I own a rental property appraised slightly over 100k and is completely paid off. (Owned over a year)

What lenders you know of that do cash out refinancing for rental properties appraised at this value? I search on google but all I get are articles and lenders who require higher appraised properties.

thank you

User Stats

Votes
Devin Peterson
  • Lender
Votes |
Quote from @Jose Morales:

Hey y’all. I own a rental property appraised slightly over 100k and is completely paid off. (Owned over a year)

What lenders you know of that do cash out refinancing for rental properties appraised at this value? I search on google but all I get are articles and lenders who require higher appraised properties.

thank you

Jose, there are ton of qualified DSCR brokers and lenders who can help you gain access to equity in this scenario. Take a look at the find a lender tab or work with a broker who can quote you multiple options from a wide variety of lenders!

User Stats

Votes
Ko Kashiwagi
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Apr 23 2024, 14:15

Hi Jose,

100k should be doable for many lenders out there!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brittany Minocchi
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Massillon, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Massillon, OH
Replied Apr 23 2024, 15:33

Hey Jose - 

This is definitely doable. If you've owned it for at least a year, you can go the conventional route or something like a DSCR loan. Depends on whether you can qualify by supplying docs like W2s, paystubs, etc. and if you want to close in your name or an LLC. Feel free to reach out, I'd be happy discuss these options.

Barrett Financial Group, L.L.C. Logo

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
#3 Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice Contributor
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
#3 Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice Contributor
  • Lender
Replied Apr 24 2024, 10:49
Quote from @Jose Morales:

thank you

You can finance this with a DSCR loan with a minimum value of $75k. The fees will be high though.

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Jared Rine
Lender
  • Lender
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Sacramento, CA
Replied Apr 30 2024, 19:53

@Jose Morales..throwing my $0.02 in here.  I agree with @Erik Estrada; property is going to HAVE to come in at $100k or above and loan amount at $75k or better.  Many lenders are NOT doing this loan amount and getting rid of anything sub-100k.  Expect fees to be very high.

• Lender California (#01915324) and California (#893462)

United Lending Partners Logo