Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
David Joseph
Votes |
Scripts on Pre forclosure

David Joseph
Posted Aug 24 2023, 07:40

Hey there everyone i need scripts related to pre forclosure some of them so that i can select one or re create 

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Replied Aug 25 2023, 10:12
Quote from @David Joseph:

Hey there everyone i need scripts related to pre forclosure some of them so that i can select one or re create 

I started out doing pre-foreclosures a long time ago, buying them with Subject To. But there are some caveats. Here are some pointers.

1. Know your local laws and the federal laws. They have changed.
2. Treat the distressed with respect, they know they have troubles.
3. Never be the first one to bring up the preforeclosure. That turns people off and they will not appreciate it.
4. Just treat them like a neighbor and you are canvassing the neighborhood because you are looking for a house to buy and you were wondering if they would consider an offer.
5. They are swamped with letters, phone calls and bill collectors, they may not pick up the phone.
6. They have a looming timetable and you have to close before the sale date.

These are a few of the pointers I teach, but there is plenty more if someone wants the fast track to foreclosures. Just keep in mind, they are people just like you and me and under stress, so they need to be treated extra nicely.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Aug 27 2023, 09:53
Quote from @Account Closed:
Quote from @David Joseph:

I started out doing pre-foreclosures a long time ago, buying them with Subject To. But there are some caveats. Here are some pointers.

1. Know your local laws and the federal laws. They have changed.
2. Treat the distressed with respect, they know they have troubles.
3. Never be the first one to bring up the preforeclosure. That turns people off and they will not appreciate it.
4. Just treat them like a neighbor and you are canvassing the neighborhood because you are looking for a house to buy and you were wondering if they would consider an offer.
5. They are swamped with letters, phone calls and bill collectors, they may not pick up the phone.
6. They have a looming timetable and you have to close before the sale date.

These are a few of the pointers I teach, but there is plenty more if someone wants the fast track to foreclosures. Just keep in mind, they are people just like you and me and under stress, so they need to be treated extra nicely.

I bring up the foreclosure 100% of the time, why hide the reason you are in the picture? Be there to help, not be sneaky. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 28 2024, 11:46

Subto scripts