Votes |
Great Reource for info on being a LP (Limited Partner) in a Syndication/Fund

Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Posted Mar 29 2024, 06:57

I wanted to share this resource, as many of us are facing challenges in navigating the realm of passive investing or being an effective limited partner in a syndication. This is difficult to find a good educational resource. 

We all know the key to investing is gaining deeper knowledge and insights. I've found a resource that brilliantly addresses these issues, offering extensive information for investors seeking to enhance their understanding in this field. They are no BS, provide great content on not only questions to ask a GP for example, but WHY you should be asking those questions and HOW to interpret the answers.

If you are a GP (like me) its also valuable to understand what questions may be thrown your way.

Thus I wanted to share (also I get no referral / affiliate fees to be clear, just sharing a good resource) . You can follow them on Aleksey's Linkedin

or their newsletter Aleksey's Blog

I find it to be a wealth of information.

User Stats

Votes
Ronald Rohde
Pro Member
#3 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Attorney
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Attorney
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Apr 1 2024, 06:05

He's great on Twitter as well. I've spoken with him on what we're seeing from a legal DD, and he handles more of the P&L proforma side