Votes |
San Francisco Meetup - Thursday 6/19/14

Johnson H.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Jun 3 2014, 20:50

71 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi All! I am back from vacation and ready to host another meetup. The location has changed since the old location in April wanted a food minimum. We had close to 30 investors show up for the April meetup. J Martin's SF meetup in May had close to 100!

Come one, come all! Join us to meet with some great people, talk about all aspects of real estate investing, and make some local connections in the San Francisco Bay Area. For those who are coming, please introduce yourself on the forum and what you are looking for. This way, everyone has an idea of who we are and who they'd like to target when we meet up. Everyone will have a chance to introduce themselves in a circle there. I look forward to seeing you all.

What: San Francisco Meetup - June Edition

When: Thursday, June 19, 2014

Where: John Colins (Bar)

138 Minna St

San Francisco, CA 94105

(between New Montgomery and 3rd St)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/john-colins-san-francisco

We have a reservation for the back lounge beside the bar for 20 and the space can easily accommodate many more. I picked this place as it has plenty of space to accommodate everyone, and close to BART/MUNI.

Get There: Take BART/MUNI to Montgomery station. It is less than a 5 minute walk from the station.

Parking: The closest parking lot is across the street at SF MOMA Public Parking, 147 Minna St, San Francisco, CA 94105. Yelp says it is $9 for 3 hours of parking, closes at 11pm. Another option is Fifth & Mission parking garage is just a few minutes away. From 6pm-midnight, rate is $1.50 an hour.

Food and drink:
There are drinks available, appetizers, and a menu. I also heard there is sushi on Thursdays on the mezzanine level. You are responsible for the cost of your own food and drink, if you choose to have any. There is no “minimum” or cost for the meetup beyond what you choose to spend.

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familar faces.

Regards,

Johnson

Keywords:

East Bay , East Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley

Loading replies...