General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Namal Burman
Votes |
Condo or Townhome @ Imperial Beach,CA

Namal Burman
Posted May 1 2024, 17:21

I am looking to buy one property(Investment) near Imperial Beach near Ocean . Currently looking at two properties one is Condo priced around 800K( which is not Ocean Facing) and one is townhome priced at 1.25M. Planning to put more then 20% Downpayment . I am aware of the Sewage issue and i am aware that in this high interest regime it won't be a cash flow property. But I want to own a property near beach and love imperial beach as its still affordable. What would you folks suggest i should be aware of? I am not new in RE (Own 2 (condo+townhome) +primary home) and all units are in San Diego and know want to buy something near beach and been in Imperial Beach lot of times love the place :)

Any guidance how should i approach?

Regards,

namal

User Stats

Votes
Twana Rasoul
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Diego, CA
Replied May 2 2024, 00:00

@Namal Burman Sounds like you have an understanding of what you are getting into financially and location wise...go for it if this is something you are interested in and want to pursue.  Sounds like its more than just an investment for you.  If there are specific targets or goals you are trying to hit that would help guide the discussion as well or with the agent you are working with.

• Real Estate Agent California (#02026495)

Compass Logo