Votes |
Expand or not to expand, tonights planning and zoining

Logan M.
Pro Member
#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • Investor
  • Provo, UT
Posted Apr 16 2024, 16:31

Tonight is the night, after months of work with the state, county, and city we are presenting a site plan for the city's approval and zone change.

Normally, I would not pursue a zone change but when I originally went to the city and proposed storage units based on its current zoning they said they wanted more houses. That is how we got to this moment.

The biggest struggle for this system is that it is septic and we already know it will cost a pretty penny adding 16 new tanks or several larger communal tanks. 

When we bought this community we were given all the land in the back. This is located in Utah County so it is a more expensive area in Utah and it desperately needs more housing.

User Stats

Votes
Mike Reynolds
Pro Member
  • construction
  • Nacogdoches, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • construction
  • Nacogdoches, TX
Replied Apr 17 2024, 14:09
Quote from @Logan M.:

Tonight is the night, after months of work with the state, county, and city we are presenting a site plan for the city's approval and zone change.

Normally, I would not pursue a zone change but when I originally went to the city and proposed storage units based on its current zoning they said they wanted more houses. That is how we got to this moment.

The biggest struggle for this system is that it is septic and we already know it will cost a pretty penny adding 16 new tanks or several larger communal tanks. 

When we bought this community we were given all the land in the back. This is located in Utah County so it is a more expensive area in Utah and it desperately needs more housing.

How did it go?