• Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Attempting to read a BP article

Bryan Miles
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted Mar 5 2024, 05:58

Daily, I get a BP email with articles of real estate interest. Recently, when I attempt to open the article it is asking me to sign into my BP account. So, I do that. I attempt to open the article and it continuously ask me to sign in. What am I doing wrong? 

User Stats

Votes
Mark Byers
  • Property Manager
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Birmingham, AL
Replied Mar 13 2024, 05:05

I think you are just old 

User Stats

Votes
Audrey Fisch
  • Haledon, NJ
Votes |
  • Haledon, NJ
Replied Mar 24 2024, 08:47

The same thing is happening to me. The first time showed a list of the benefits of my free account, which I didn’t read. I’m now thinking they are maybe limiting the ability to read articles for free accounts?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brian Moore
Pro Member
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Replied Mar 29 2024, 05:08
Quote from @Mark Byers:

I think you are just old 

A worthless punk answer. 

User Stats

Votes
Brian Moore
Pro Member
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Replied Mar 29 2024, 05:26
Quote from @Bryan Miles:

Daily, I get a BP email with articles of real estate interest. Recently, when I attempt to open the article it is asking me to sign into my BP account. So, I do that. I attempt to open the article and it continuously ask me to sign in. What am I doing wrong? 

I am a Pro member as of Jan. 2024. This site, especially the bookstore gives me the same problem. Also, on about half of my books and tools, I can't download them. I have about 10 books with associated tools that I cannot fully utilize. I have spent several hours, days, weeks with support trying to fix this. Finally I asked for to them to cancel my membership and a refund and they just ignored me. 

These are not user errors. I was in various levels of IT support... Pc and servers so it's not user error. Support is inept. All they tell you to do is delete browser cookies and data. I did that, changed browsers, tried 3 different windows pc's..... Same issue. Their system is broken! 

It's a shame too as this site and books could be worthwhile. I am at the point where I am going to call my credit card and file a claim.